The kitchen and the bathroom are the two areas that, when featured in catalogues, always depict a backsplash. Now, it’s not just for the purpose of presentation. They have certain benefits and those are the ones that we are going to discuss in this guide. If interested in learning about those eye candies you always yearned for in your place too, then their benefits will surely be enough to convince you.
They Protect Your Kitchen and Bathroom
Yes, you have a chimney at home. And yes, the walls are well painted too. But, in case you didn’t know, even water leaves marks and those marks are not easy to remove. Besides, whether a chimney or no:
- The walls will get exposed to steam that comes out of the pans.
- There are going to be splashes and the walls will catch those no matter what you do.
- You can clean food and wine stains from granite and quartz countertops, but even if the walls are covered with stain resistant paint, there’s going to be a delta.
- Eventually, the remnants of stains will attract germs.
But, if you have a backsplash, you can actually simply wipe it off and all the food splashed can be cleaned and removed in no time. Besides, there’s going to be no staining. Why? That’s because, ceramic backsplashes for bathroom and kitchens are:
- Water resistant.
- Stain resistant.
- Heat resistant.
- Moisture resistant.
- Abrasion resistant.
They’re Going to Add Another Dimension to The Walls
They look so beautiful and come in such contrasting colors and patterns that the interiors of the bathroom and kitchen look spectacular. In other words, their visual value cannot be overlooked. Some of the best varieties that can be purchased at elite sellers like Ceramique au Sommet céramique cuisine are as follows.
- Sand porcelain texture.
- Grey pavement texture.
- Slate effect texture.
- Cladding stone texture.
- 3D texture.
- Mirror texture.
- Marble texture.
- Wooden texture.
- Brick texture.
- Glass pebble texture.
They Increase the Hygiene Quotient
Backsplashes made out of ceramic and porcelain are germ resistant. They won’t allow fungus and bacteria to accumulate which is one of the biggest problems in moist and humid rooms. Also:
- It’s extremely easy to clean them.
- They do not need any special kind of solvent for cleaning.
Not to forget:
- They make the rooms brighter.
- They can also create the illusion of more space.
As admirable as their look is, these are thus quite the necessities that’ll make the walls in your house go undamaged for years to come.