It is one of the required stages to obtain a driving licence through a series of straightforward procedures, and that should be completed in accordance with state legislation. New applicants must complete an online application form and submit all necessary supporting documentation to the RTO office before their claim may be processed. The RTO will provide the driving licence in the applicant’s name once the application has been approved. Following that, the applicant will be contacted at a predetermined time and day to take the driving test.
Applicants may check the progress of their driving licence application online and find out when they might expect to get it. However, even after the RTO has granted the licence, there could be a delay in the delivery of the licence. It is simple to verify the online driving licence application status from the relevant site by following the procedures outlined below. According to the website, it should be for the state transportation department, Parivahan Sewa.
When should you verify the driving licence application status of your driver’s licence?
Now you can check the status of your driving licence applications status online
From the moment you upload your application form and supporting documentation, the RTO will take about 30 days to send your licence to the location you provided. While the vast majority of individuals acquire their driving licence within 30 days, it may take longer for certain people owing to complications with the verification procedure or other phases in the process throughout the application process. The state of your driving licence becomes critical at this point, and verifying the driving licence application status may be quite beneficial to you for a variety of reasons.
Here are some examples of situations in which you may be able to verify the status of your driving licence:
- In the event that you have already passed the driving test for your permanent driving licence.
- When you have submitted an application for driving licence renewal.
- Once you have submitted for a duplicate driving licence, you can expect to wait.
- When you are awaiting the issuance of an overseas driving permit.
Checking the status of one’s driver’s licence follows a few simple steps
The first step is to check the driving licence application online anytime you have successfully completed your permanent driving licence test, applied for an overseas driving licence, duplicate driving licence, or submitted an application for driving licence renewal.
- Pay a visit to the Parivahan.gov.in Website.
- you’ll need to pick the state from which you’ll be receiving your RTO service on the first page. Please choose your state & proceed to the next step.
- After you have selected a state, your page will be transferred to the first page, where you might discover several alternatives to choose from.
- On the left-hand side of the page, under “Driving licence,” choose and extend the choices under the “Apply Online” heading.
- Select “Application Status” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Enter your Application Number and date of birth in the appropriate fields, and then click the “Submit” button.
The driving licence application status of your driving licence will be shown on the screen of your smartphone or computer after you have submitted the information.
What Else You Should Be Aware Of
In order to be eligible to apply for just a permanent Driving licence, you must first get a Learner’s licence. Even if you are of legal driving age, you will not be allowed to apply for a driver’s licence unless you have a valid licence. It is necessary to keep track of the expiration dates on all driving licences and to renew the driving licence before the expiry date comes. It is possible to apply for a duplicate driving licence online if your driving licence has been ripped, lost, damaged, or stolen. You could apply for just an International Driving licence, which allows you to drive in nearly all nations across the world.