What are the advantages of newborn 마사지 massage for your child? It may aid your baby with digestive difficulties and teething pains, as well as enhance his muscular growth, quiet him when he’s irritable, and put him to sleep.
When you give your child (or your spouse) an infant treatment, take note of the following:
- Make massaging your baby a regular routine. Try rubbing your newborn child each day so he becomes accustomed to it and enjoys it. What time would you like to show up? In fact, there is really no such things as the “perfect” moment. Choose one time where you aren’t busy (do not even manage to squeeze in a squeezing sessions when dinner is baking or the laundry is drying), and your child isn’t hungry (he won’t appreciate belly rubs if his stomach is bare), or too filled.
- If you’re going to use massage oil, be sure it’s edible, odorless, and cold-pressed fruit or vegetable oil. You don’t need oil to rub your baby properly, but it will be more comfortable for both of you if your hands slide more freely over his or her body. Coconut oil is a great option since it penetrates fast into the skin of a newborn and is easily absorbed when he suckles on his hands or fingers. Only apply a dab, and avoid using baby or mineral oil because they clog the pores.
- Choose a place that works for both of you. The temperature should be at least 75 degrees Fahrenheit so that your completely naked newborn doesn’t catch a cold from your massage. Massage your youngster on the changing table, your bed (put a towel beneath to avoid oil stains on your duvet), or even the rug (use a towel there too). Take advantage of the chance to chat and sing to your newborn while listening to soothing music.
- Pay close attention to your child’s cues. No one appreciates being massaged when they aren’t in the mood, and your child is no exception. If he turns away, frowns, or yells when you put your hands on him, save the session for later. Also, you don’t have to do a full-body massage every time. If your baby decides he’s had enough after you’ve touched his legs and feet, that’s OK too.
- Avoid putting too much strain on it; else, it may become overwhelming. Another infant massage method is to stroke away from the heart (for example, from shoulder to wrist), which is more calming and hence more suited for pre-nap or pre-bedtime massages. When your baby is awake and active, stroke in the direction of the heart (from wrist to shoulder). You may potentially do both at the same time.